Business Analyst Finance & Controlling23 mai 2023
John Cockerill Energy
Driven since 1817 by the entrepreneurial spirit and passion for innovation of its founder, the John Cockerill Group develops large-scale technological solutions to meet the needs of its time: facilitating access to fossil-free energies, enabling responsible industrial production, preserving natural resources, contributing to greener mobility, enhancing security and developing essential infrastructures. Its offer to businesses, governments and communities consists of services and associated equipment for the sectors of energy, defence, industry, the environment, transports, and infrastructures. With over 6000 employees, John Cockerill achieved a turnover of € 1,045 billion in 2022 in 24 countries, on 5 continents.
The Renewable energy sector of John Cockerill is one of the world leaders in the field with solutions addressing the Energy transition. This now includes solar concentration power plants, microgrids with energy management systems and electric batteries, and hydrogen production and distribution solutions.
About John Cockerill Hydrogen
John Cockerill is the world leader in pressurized alkaline electrolysers with development plans involving several Giga-factories across the world. In 2022, John Cockerill delivered more than 150 MW of its large scale electrolysers.
John Cockerill has been acting as global OEM in the energy sector for several decades, delivering heat recovery steam generators, industrial boilers and solar receivers for concentrated solar power plant.
In order to support the acceleration of its developments in renewable energy solutions, John Cockerill has grouped all these activities under a specific entity “John Cockerill Renewables”, with its specific and dedicated organization. It has four activities : solar & thermal storage, hydrogen, Integrated Renewables Solutions and EPC.
The hydrogen activities are organized under a subsidiary called “John Cockerill Hydrogen”. This entity takes advantage of:
- Its current position as the worldwide leader in the manufacturing of electrolysers with more than 25 years of experience
- Complete range of integrated solutions for hydrogen production and refueling stations
- Manufacturing capacities in Asia and Europe
- Integrated test laboratory for key components of electrolysers
In order to strengthen the development of its worldwide hydrogen activities, John Cockerill is looking for a new Business analyst finance & controlling who will participate to and drive various change management projects.
John Cockerill offers you more than just a job. It also gives you the opportunity to work on helping move towards a CO2 free economy in line with the Paris accords. As part of a dynamic team, you will exercise your talents on concrete projects and contribute to our success
You are based in our Headquarters in Seraing, can work partly from home (2 days/week) and will travel occasionally for project-related activities (France, US, and others).
- Train & support Business Process Owners with reference to best practices and SAP solution adoption
- Help define the needs of Business Process Owners, via (BPMN) design and key Process’ definition
- Gain a good knowledge and expertise of standard processes in (Energy) industry and identify gaps and recommend how to fill them when necessary!
- Participate to all project phases: Pre-study, Analysis, scoping, deployment of solution, project evolution, delivery, support, training and change management, etc.) for the new H2 entities.
- Improve key Processes and the evolution of the SAP solution (from ECC to Sap S/4HANA)
- 6-7 years professional experience in Business Analyst roles
- Experience in finance/cost/ controlling in industrial environments, preferably in Energy processing, renewables, industry, and its extended ecosystem.
- Participated in large meaningful SAP projects
- Solid knowledge of finance and SAP (Implementing or at least key User role of one of the Finance/Controlling, Supply Chain Systems)
- Fluency in English and French
- Willing to grow towards a leadership role on the short-term
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, business acumen, autonomous and driven
- Experience with young growing industrial organizations
Interested? We would be happy to receive your application!