Head of Communication19 février 2023
Head of Communication
About UNIBA Partners:
UNIBA Partners is a leading worldwide network of independent risk advisors and insurance brokers. Our 70+ Partners and their clients operate across more than 130 countries.
We are their global platform, providing them with infrastructure, know-how and marketing support. We work closely with some of the biggest players in the industry, such as AXA, Allianz, and Zurich.
We empower our Partners and contribute to keeping their clients safe. We are inspired by our contribution to their success.
Our office is a small team who likes to have fun together, face challenges and find solutions to complex issues, while operating in a completely international and multicultural environment.
The Head of Communication, reporting to the CEO, is responsible for designing and executing UNIBA Partners’ internal and external communication strategy.
Key components of this role include corporate communication, community management and event communication.
Reports to: CEO
- Plan and deliver outward facing communication to support UNIBA Partners’ mission and strategy
- Create articles, press releases, videos and other relevant content and material for our different communication channels and stakeholders
- Manage our public website to be an effective tool in our communication
- Ensure that our social media presence is meaningful and responsible
- Liaise with relevant suppliers
- Act as an ambassador of UNIBA Partners’ quality image
- Design and implement community management to support UNIBA Partners’ mission
- Onboard new Partners
- Promote the engagement of existing Partners, sponsors and other stakeholders
- Co-lead our Marketing Center – a monthly exchange on communications topics
- Train and support other Center leaders to ensure that their monthly exchanges are successful
- Further develop our community management expertise
- Plan and deliver external and internal communication supporting the success of our conferences, regional and topical calls, and other events
- Design and manage event websites and apps
- Plan and manage sponsor relations to ensure that our event delivers value for them
- Plan and manage speaker relations, including pre-conference guidance and on-site care
- Provide internal and external event communications
What do we expect from you?
You will work with senior management and operational staff from companies across the world. Surely you like people and are a good communicator? That skill will be very helpful in this role.
Our office language is 100% English and your words will matter – full proficiency in written and spoken English language is vital.
Commons sense, diplomacy, and a good sense of humour are important.
We hope that you:
- like people 😊
- can be comfortable in a small office environment
- have a positive and flexible teammate attitude
- are culturally sensitive: able to adapt to a very diverse audience
- are both a good listener and a good writer
- are comfortable managing and prioritizing multiple tasks
- understand the importance of being detail sensitive
- enjoy learning and change
- will be comfortable adopting our service mentality
- are a happy traveller!
What We Are Offering:
- A role which adds substantial value to people and companies across the world
- The ability to be visible and make an impact in a passionate, human team
- A competitive and flexible remuneration package, including state of the art medical insurance
- Substantial growth opportunities, both for your role and for you as a person. We will encourage development, training and education
- An attractive workspace in an increasingly trendy part of Brussels
- A dog-friendly office
- Sushi lunches, sparkling drink evenings 😊
- We are working towards adopting the 4-day work week – you can help us get there faster